At Dianella Heights Primary School, all communications and notes home to parents are sent via our school app called School Stream. Excursions and other activities requiring parental permission are also sent through the app, so it is essential that parents have this downloaded on their phone.
Please follow these steps to download the app and then and link yourself to our school:
- Go to the App Store and download ‘School Stream’ to your phone.
- Open the app and type ‘Dianella Heights Primary School’ into the search bar to load the school’s profile.
- Make sure you agree to push notifications when prompted.
- Swipe left, then click on the bell to turn it grey and hide notifications from rooms that do not apply to your child (Do not click ‘remove room’).
- At the beginning of the new school year, you can swipe left again and re-enable notifications for your child’s new room by clicking on the bell to turn it green.
Please see us in the office if you need assistance.