To enrol your child at Dianella Heights Primary School you will initially need to complete an Application for Enrolment form. Please complete the form below and return it electronically to DianellaHeights.PS.Applications@education.wa.edu.au or by mail to:
9 Beaman Street, Dianella, 6059.
Please make sure that you include the following important documents in order that we may assess your application in a timely manner:
- Child’s Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
• Copies of overseas passport and visa.
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement (less than two months old).
- Proof of your current residential address (utility bills). Up to three forms of proof may be requested for verification purposes.
- Family Court Orders (if applicable).
- Latest school report (Years P-6).
A substantial portion of our school’s funding depends on accurate information collected at enrolment regarding a child’s language spoken at home. If your family have a language background other than English or speak a language other than English in the home, please ensure you complete the EALD profile sheet at the bottom of the Application Form.
If your application is successful you will receive a link via email with further details and an enrolment form to complete the enrolment process.